This is what Matt was listening to the last month or so before he died.
- Black Keys – both bought and gifted by a friend so he had to figure out how to return digital music.
- Girl Talk – we went to the concert in January
- Coldplay – he always did and it’s weird or me that he never heard Mylo Xyto
- Cake – we saw them for New Year’s Eve at Austin Music Hall
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs – recommended by my sister
- Radiohead – In Rainbows was a favorite with us and now I don’t listen to it very much
This is music I have listened to since Matt died that he never heard:
- Florence and the Machine – recommended by my sister
- Katy Perry – a major star in the world without Matt
- Metric – first concert I went to
- Mumford and Sons
- Yeah Yeah Yeahs. – Mosquito